What are reward points?
1.Points can be used as cash or a discount on orders. Customers can earn points through various activities such as purchasing items, posting reviews, and giving feedback.
2.Points have a validity period corresponding to the way in which they are earned. For details, please go to "My Account > Reward Points".
3.All points must be obtained in accordance with the rules and Customer Conduct Code of our Terms & Conditions. Violators will have their points reset to zero and/or their account suspended.
How to Get Points?
1.Place an order to earn points, get 1 point for each $1 spent.
2.First time you subscribe to Newsletter to get 50 points.
3.Register to be a member to get 100 points.
4.Post Reviews for purchased items to get 50 points.
How to Use Points?
You can redeem your Points at checkout. If you have accumulated enough Points to redeem them you will have the option of using Points as one of the payment methods. The option to use Points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable Points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
1. You need to have at least 100 points before you can use them to receive a discount (a minimum of 1 point can be used on purchases)
2. 100 points = $1.00.
Manage your points
You have the ability to view and manage your Points through your Customer Account -> Reward Points. From your account you will be able to view your total Points (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum Points limit and a cumulative history of Points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding Points, including expiration notifications.
1. When a customer requests a refund, the points earned from the corresponding order will be deducted from the account. Points can be deducted to a negative value. In this case, future points earned will offset the negative value first until the customer has a positive number of points.
2. Each time you earn points, there is a corresponding validity period. Points received are valid for 90 days. You can check the validity period in "My Points".
3. The points issued are based on the status of the generated order and the actual payment amount of the product.
4. You will earn reward points once all products of the order are shipped. For example, if you purchase multiple items in an order, points will not be issued when only some of the products are shipped. Points will be issued for the entire order only after all items have been shipped.
5. Points can be used as store credit in our system only. Redeeming to cash is not allowed.
6. You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose Points, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Points section of the My Account area.
Create New Account